Have oily skin? Want to go out on a sunny day? But tensed about the oily look?
No worries! We are here to help you out! Just follow these steps and flaunt your looks:
• Wash your face with an oil-control face wash, Use a towel to pat your face dry. Don’t rub your face when you dry it. This can encourage wrinkles and irritate the skin.
• Apply sun-screen. Gel formulas usually work well for oily skin like Jovees sunscreen gel with SPF 25.
• Skip foundations in this weather. Instead go for a compact with a shade that suits your skin tone like Maybelline Clear Glow All in One Fairness Compact Powder. Dab it well to regulate your skin tone.
• Apply a concealer like Revlon Photo Ready concealer under your eyes and on any blemishes around your face. You can skip this step if you don’t use concealer.
• Apply bronzer (like Colorbar Shimmer Bar) or light pink blush (like colorbar Cheekillusion blush new) on your cheeks, nose, chin, and hairline. Apply it very lightly so that the look stays natural.
• Now it’s the turn of your favorite! Yes, I am talking about the Kajal (kohl). Apply a smudge-proof Kajal (like Diana of London Super Longwear Eyeliner – Blackest Black) on your water-line as it gives an intense look to your eyes. But if are going for a liquid Kajal (like Diana of London dip eye liner) then apply it on your lower eye-line and on the upper lash line to make the eyes look bigger.
• Put water-proof mascara like Maybelline Hypercurl Volume Express Mascara.
• Now to complete the look use a lip balm with SPF like Nivea Lip Care Pearly Shine SPF 10. Now top it off with a lip gloss (nude or light pink.) Now, don’t you look gorgeous? And you are ready to challenge the autumn sun! Go out and enjoy the day! Cheers!